Vacancies at SAMSA
To review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports, research and analyse financial reports and market trends, seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company, understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Review and implement internal controls, policies and procedures
- Perform analytical review of financial data on a monthly basis for discussion with the CFO and management.
- Support the CFO in preparation of technical papers and documents for submission to internal and external stakeholders.
- Review business and financial processes and advise the CFO and management on areas of improvement
- Implement and monitor standard operating procedures between Head Office and different regional offices
- Liaise with Internal Auditors, External Auditors and other relevant stakeholders
Develop, support and manage finance staff
- A Qualified Chartered Accountant- CA( SA)
- 10 years relevant working experience of which 5 years should be at a supervisory level
- Ability to work under pressure and, at times, extended hours to meet deadlines.
- Leadership skills
- Good presentation skills
- Financial and analytical skills
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Good communication skills ( verbal and written)
- Computer literacy
- People Management
Should you meet the requirements as set out above, please e-mail your CV to Analiza Maluleke at: firstname.lastname@example.org
As we are committed to Employment Equity in our employment practices, it is our intention to appoint individuals with the aim of meeting our Equity objectives. Preference will be given to members of the designated groups to achieve the objectives of Employment Equity.
CLOSING DATE: 08 DECEMBER 2017
Please note: SAMSA reserves the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. No late applications will be considered. Psychometric and other assessments may be used as part of the selection process and all shortlisted candidates will be required to be available for the tests. If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date as mentioned above, kindly deem your application unsuccessful.