JOB GRADE : B3
To provide an effective and efficient telephonist service for the benefits of clients and staff and to operate a computerised digital switchboard (PABX) and associated equipment, and provide administrative support for telecommunication services.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Receive, screen and transfer calls at the switchboard.
- Ensuring calls are answered promptly and efficiently
- Maintain and update internal directories.
- Ensure that continuous quality improvement programs and activities are in place and are linked to the organisation’s strategic and corporate directions and targets.
- Ensure the provision of a reliable, effective and efficient switchboard service that is customer focused and service oriented
- Grade 12
- A relevant NQF Level 5: Higher Certificate
- Three years related working experience is required
- Telephone etiquette
- Reception etiquette
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Planning and organising
- Time management
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Stress tolerance
Should you meet the requirements as set out above, please e-mail your CV to Analiza Setsiba at: firstname.lastname@example.org
As we are committed to Employment Equity in our employment practices, it is our intention to appoint individuals with the aim of meeting our Equity objectives. Preference will be given to people living with a disability to achieve the objectives of Employment Equity.
CLOSING DATE: 11 JANUARY 2019
Please note: SAMSA reserves the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. No late applications will be considered. Psychometric and other assessments may be used as part of the selection process and all shortlisted candidates will be required to be available for the tests. If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date as mentioned above, kindly deem your application unsuccessful.