To develop and maintain Enterprise Content Management software solutions in accordance with ICT processes and standards.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Conceptualise, Design, Development, Customisation, Testing & Training and System Implementation.
- Support, Troubleshoot and Performance Monitoring of production applications
- Ensuring Application Backups are performed and Business Continuity
- User support and Training
- Report Regularly (Monthly, Quarterly and Annually)
- NQF Level 6 - National Diploma or Advanced Certificate (240 or 360 credits)
Minimum of 5-7 years working experience in the following fields
- Documentum/Open Text certification will be advantageous
- Documentum/Open Text products
- XCP 1.6 / 2.x
- Experience with Microsoft environment/products (IIS, ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Visual Studio, MS SQL) will be advantageous
- Experience with Java will be advantageous
- Experience with Captiva will be advantageous
- Experience with Adobe LiveCycle will be advantageous.
High levels of competence on the skills below are a requirement:
- Good Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good presentation skills
Should you meet the requirements as set out above, please e-mail your CV to Analiza Setsiba @ email@example.com
As we are committed to Employment Equity in our employment practices, it is our intention to appoint individuals with the aim of meeting our Equity objectives. Preference will be given to members of the designated groups to achieve the objectives of Employment Equity.
CLOSING DATE: 14 SEPTEMBER 2018
People who applied previously do not need to re-apply as their applications will be considered.
Please note: SAMSA reserves the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. No late applications will be considered. Psychometric and other assessments may be used as part of the selection process and all shortlisted candidates will be required to be available for the tests. If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date as mentioned above, kindly deem your application unsuccessful.