- To manage highly technical environment, install, configure, troubleshoot, administer and support Microsoft Windows, Activate Directory, MS Exchange, Backup & Recovery, Citrix and User Support.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Responsible for management of highly technical Environment and support of appropriate IT Infrastructure
- Responsible for maintenance, upgrade of IT Infrastructure for smooth running of SAMSA IT environment.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot user Laptop/Desktop
- Install, configure and troubleshooting, manage, maintain, monitor and support Windows Server environment (2008 R2, 2010 or latest) and link to SAMSA Domain.
- Manage, maintain, monitor and support SAMSA Domain Controller Services (AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO, etc).
- Install, configure and troubleshoot, manage, maintain, monitor and support Microsoft Exchange Server client (2016 or latest)
- Install, configure and troubleshoot, manage, maintain, monitor and support Citrix Server client.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot, manage, maintain, monitor and support Virtualized Server (VMware) environment.
- Install, configure, manage, maintain, monitor and support SAN (VMWare environment).
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly backups to ensure all files, data, virtual servers are successfully backed up to storage media.
- Ensure that backup Data is kept in secure environment for storage and recovery purposes.
- Plan, coordinate and implement network security to protect organizational data, software and hardware.
- Manage and maintain switches, wireless access points, VPN access, Antivirus and patch management
- Perform User Support (1st, 2nd & 3rd Level)
- Review and the implementation of IT Policy based processes and procedures.
- Manager IT Resources
- Manage IT Projects within the region
- Manage and monitor Service Provider performance through SLA Contracts
- Perform general office Administration duties.
- Required to work after hours and travelling within the region as well as HQ.
- NQF Level 6 - National Diploma or Advanced Certificate (240 or 360 credits)
- Driver’s License
5- 7 years’ relevant working experience
- Self-starter that operates with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Should you meet the requirements as set out above, please e-mail your CV to: Analiza Setsiba @ email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 14 SEPTEMBER 2018
People who applied previously do not need to re-apply as their applications will be considered.
As we are committed to Employment Equity in our employment practices, it is our intention to appoint individuals with the aim of meeting our Equity objectives. Preference will be given to members of the designated groups to achieve the objectives of Employment Equity.
Please note: SAMSA reserves the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. No late applications will be considered. Psychometric and other assessments may be used as part of the selection process and all shortlisted candidates will be required to be available for the tests. If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date as mentioned above, kindly deem your application unsuccessful.