- To manage first line support to the users and appropriate escalation of calls to responsible IT Department sections.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Perform first line support to users queries/incidents/tickets logged via Helpdesk System and resolve them or escalate to IT Officers or IT Staff.
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Follow up on outstanding tickets and give users feedback
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct IT Officer/IT Staff.
- Respond to customer queries within the applicable turnaround times
- Perform Office Administration duties
- Perform basic Active Directory (AD) functions
- Compile monthly, Quarterly and Yearly status reports must be submitted to Management by 3rd of every month.
- Provide after-hours support
- Grade 12
- A relevant NQF Level 5: Higher Certificate
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- CompTIA N+ Certification
- Minimum of 5-7 years working experience in the Helpdesk Environment
High levels of competence on the skills below are a requirement:
- Good Problem-solving skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good presentation skills
- Service-oriented skills
Should you meet the requirements as set out above, please e-mail your CV to Analiza Setsiba @ firstname.lastname@example.org
As we are committed to Employment Equity in our employment practices, it is our intention to appoint individuals with the aim of meeting our Equity objectives. Preference will be given to members of the designated groups to achieve the objectives of Employment Equity.
CLOSING DATE: 14 SEPTEMBER 2018
Please note: SAMSA reserves the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. No late applications will be considered. Psychometric and other assessments may be used as part of the selection process and all shortlisted candidates will be required to be available for the tests. If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date as mentioned above, kindly deem your application unsuccessful.