The role will provide critical support to the Deputy Chief Operations Officer and undertakes administrative functions to ensure that the business development, operational and office management are carried out effectively and efficiently.
Key performance areas include:
- Executive Assistance
- General Administration
- Travel Coordination and Arrangements
- Specific Project Coordination and Planning
- Event Coordination and Planning
The successful candidate will meet the following minimum criteria:
- Grade 12
- NQF LEVEL 5 (Higher certificate)
- At least 5 years' working experience or working in an administrative role requiring organisational responsibilities, data analysis and report writing, communication and/or public relations.
- Experience of working at Executive Assistant level with senior management and stakeholders preferred
- Knowledge of advanced MS office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook , PowerPoint SharePoint;
- Good communication skills
- Project and event planning skills;
- Able to type at least 40 words a minute;
- Knowledge of ISO Standards and Quality Management Systems an advantage
Should you meet the requirements set out above, please e-mail your CV to Masiye Pilusa email@example.com
Closing date: 27 September 2019
As we are committed to Employment Equity in our employment practices, it is our intention to appoint individuals with the aim of meeting our Equity objectives. Preference will be given to Coloured Male and coloured Female, also people living with a Disability.
Please note: SAMSA reserves the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. No late applications will be considered. Psychometric and other assessments may be used as part of the selection process and all short – listed candidates will be required to be available for the tests. If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date as mentioned above, kindly deem your application unsuccessful