MN 44 of 2020- SAMFAS Code
MN 43 of 2020 -COVID-19 Level 2 Seafarer Crew Changes
MN 42 of 2020- The use of EGCS in South African waters and Ports
MN 41 of 2020 -SAMSA Services Available at National Risk Level 2
MN 39 of 2020 - Determination of Charges Small Vessel Skippers
MN 38 of 2020 -Closure of the SAMSA Durban Office
MN 36 of 2020 - SAMSA policy regarding the inspection and shipment of Dangerous Goods and specifically Class 1 Cargo in Closed Cargo Transport Units (CCTU)
MN 35 of 2020 - SAMSA Levies and Charges increase
MN 34 of 2020 -COVID-19 – Process for extension of Certificates
MN 32 of 2020 - COVID-19 Level 3 Crew Changes (Amendment)
MN 31 of 2020 - SAMSAs risk-based response to the COVID-19 pandemic on Small Vessels
MN 29 of 2020 -SAMSA Services Available at National Risk Level 3
MN 28 of 2020 - COVID-19 Vessel Preparedness for Shore-Based Personnel Interaction
MN 26 of 2020 - Coronavirus Information and Emergency Contact Details
MN 25 of 2020 - The Merchant Shipping (Maritime Security) Regulations, 2004
MN 24 of 2020 -Medical Evacuations from Vessels (MEDEVAC)
MN 20 of 2020 - COVID-19 Lockdown Process for extension of Statutory Certificates
MN 19 of 2020 -COVID-19 Process for extension of Seafarer Certification
MN 17 of 2020 - Accredited onboard training programmes
MN 16 of 2020 - Implementation of March 2020 National Ports Act (COVID-19 Restrictions on the movement of persons and crew) Regulations 2020
MN 13 of 2020 - CORONAVIRUS - VESSELS AND SEAFARERS
MN 12 of 2020 -Implementation of regulatory provisions for Fishing Vessels and Fishers
MN 11 of 2020 - Wash-water discharge from Open Loop Scrubbers update
MN 10 of 2020 - Bunker Suppliers in South Africa
MN 9 of 2020 - Accused pleads guilty to issuing fraudulent Interim Certificates of Competency (Interim Skippers Tickets)
MN 8 of 2020 - Reporting of oil spills and shipping casualties threatening pollution
MN 7 of 2020 - Lessons Learned from a recent fuel oil spill in port
MN 6 of 2020 - Lessons learnt from casualties in the fishing industry
MN 5 of 2020 - The ad-hoc inspections of South African flagged fishing vessels, 2019.
MN 4 of 2020 - The review of incidents resulting in death in the South African fishing industry
MN 3 of 2020- Assumed Weight per Person Increase of crew weight calculation from 75kg
MN 2 of 2020 - List of Approved Medical Practitioners.
MN 1 of 2020 - Accredited Training Institutions and Programs.
MN 1 OF 2019 ACCREDITED TRAINING INSTITUTIONS AND PROGRAMS
MN 2 OF 2019 APPROVED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS
MN 3 OF 2019 RECORD OF TYPE APPROVAL CERTIFICATES
MN 4 OF 2019 LIST OF VALID MARINE NOTICES
MN 5 OF 2019 THE REVIEW OF INCIDENTS RESULTING IN DEATH IN THE SOUTH AFRICAN FISHING INDUSTRY
MN 6 OF 2019 THE AD-HOC INSPECTIONS OF SOUTH AFRICAN FLAGGED FISHING VESSELS, 2018.
MN 8 OF 2019 EFFECTIVE IMPLEMENTATION OF IMO 2020 SULPHUR CAP
MN 9 OF 2019 APPROVED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS
MN 11 OF 2019 REDUNDANCY REQUIREMENTS FOR TWIN OR MULTIPLE DRIVE BY WIRE (DBW)
MN 12 OF 2019 APPROVAL OF LIFERAFT RESCUE BOAT LIFEBOAT LAUNCHING APPLIANCES AND ON LOAD RELEASE GEAR SERVICE STATIONS
MN 14 OF 2019 OPEN TEST PHASE FOR NEWLY ESTABLISHED VERY HIGH FREQUENCY (VHF) DIGITAL
MN 15 OF 2019 SOUTH AFRICAN MARITIME SAFETY AUTHORITY NATIONAL CONTACT POINT FOR
MN 17 OF 2019 FISHING IN SOUTH AFRICAN PORTS REQUIRES PERMITS.
MN 18 OF 2019 IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROVISIONS OF THE REGULATIONS FOR FISHING VESSELS AND
MN 19 OF 2019 DRAFT REGULATIONS RELATING TO SEAFARERS EDUCATION TRAINING ASSESSMENT AND CERTIFICATION AND THE SAFE MANNING OF SHIPS
MN 35 OF 2018 THE MERCHANT SHIPPING (MARITIME SECURITY) REGULATIONS, 2004
MN 34 OF 2018 RECOMMENDED MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE PROTOCOLS FOR THE STEVEDORE INDUSTRY
MN 33 OF 2018 RECOMMENDED MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE PROTOCOLS FOR THE SHIP REPAIR / MAINTENANCE INDUSTRY
MN 32 OF 2018 RECOGNITION OF FOREIGN SEAFARERS CERTIFICATES OF COMPETENCY IN TERMS OF THE STCW CONVENTION
MN 31 OF 2018 FREEING PORTS
MN 30 OF 2018 DISPLAY OF VESSELS MANOEUVRING CHARACTERISTICS FOR BOATS OTHER THAN SKI BOATS, SURF BOATS AND DINGHIES
MN 29 OF 2018 SURVEY OF COASTAL RADIO SERVICES
MN 28 OF 2018 THE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE
MN 27 OF 2018 SAMSA RECOMMENDATION – USE OF AN IDENTIFIER UNIT FOR MARITIME SAFETY
MN 26 OF 2018 ADDENDUM TO THE SOUTH AFRICAN MARITIME SAFETY AUTHORITY’S CASUALTY / ACCIDENT REPORT FORM
MN 25 OF 2018 CODE OF PRACTICE FOR THE PACKING OF CARGO TRANSPORT UNITS (CTU CODE)
MN 24 OF 2018 REVIEW OF THE SAMSA CODE
MN 23 OF 2018 IMPLEMENTATION OF PROVISIONS FOR FISHING VESSELS AND FISHERS ON THE
MN 22 OF 2018 THE LIST OF PARTICIPANTS IN THE NATIONAL SMALL VESSEL EXAMINATIONS REGIME: LIST OF APPOINTED SMALL VESSEL EXAMINERS & LIST OF ACCREDITED TRAINING INSTITUTIONS – (SCHOOLS &
MN 20 OF 2018 NEW BUILDING PROCEDURE – SHIPS AND BOATS
MN 17 OF 2018 LIST OF SAMSA EXTERNAL APPOINTED SURVEYORS AND AUTHORISED AGENCY SAFETY OFFICERS
MN 15 OF 2018 SAFETY AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGN RECREATIONAL VESSELS IN
MN 16 OF 2018 VESSELS CARRYING OUT OPERATIONAL TOWING ACTIVITIES WITHOUT ADDRESSING THE REQUIRED LEGISLATED REQUIREMENTS
MN 14 OF 2018 DETERMINATION OF CHARGES – FISHING ENGINEERS
MN 13 OF 2018 HOURS OF WORK AND THE MARITIME LABOUR CONVENTION
MN 12 OF 2018 SUBMISSION OF SEA SERVICE FOR PORT OPERATIONS OR SHIFT WORK
MN 11 OF 2018 ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS FOR OFFICERS – CHANGES TO THE SAMSA CODE
MN 9 OF 2018 AMENDMENTS TO MARPOL ANNEX V FROM 1 MARCH 2018
MN 8 OF 2018 EXEMPTION FOR EXISTING SEAFARERS APPLYING FOR ABLE SEAMAN
MN 7 OF 2018 INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF NEW COASTAL RADIO INFRASTRUCTURE EQUIPMENT
MN 6 OF 2018 ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CLASS V AND VI PASSENGER VESSELS CONSTRUCTED FROM MATERIALS OTHER THAN STEEL
MN 5 OF 2018 THE AD-HOC INSPECTIONS OF SOUTH AFRICAN FLAGGED FISHING VESSELS 2017
MN 4 OF 2018 THE REVIEW OF INCIDENTS RESULTING IN DEATH IN THE SOUTH AFRICAN FISHING INDUSTRY 2017
MN 4 of 2009 - Night time lookout – Photochromic lenses and dark adaptation
MN 2 of 2009 - Method of donning a Lifejacket and Abandoning Ship
MN 8 of 2009 - Alterations made to existing ships
MN 6 of 2009 - SAMSA policy on vessels carrying bulk grain calling in South African ports
MN 13 of 2009 - ‘Carving and Marking’ Of Under 25 Gross Tons Registered Vessels.
MN 14 of 2009 - Cessation of satellite processing of 121.5 MHz Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB) analogue signals.
MN 15 of 2009 - Long Range Identification and Tracking of Ships (LRIT)
MN 19 of 2009 - Recommendations following capsizing of shark cage diving vessel.
MN 22 of 2009 - Discharging Two Empty 20ft Containers Using a Four Legged Chain Sling
MN 23 of 2009 - Addendum to the South African Maritime Safety Authority’s Casualty Accident Report Form
MN 7 of 2009 - The Danger of conducting Hatch Cleaning and Cargo Operations
MN 28 of 2011 - Agreement between the African Paddling Association (APA) and SAMSA
MN 5 of 2011 - Approval of Simulator Systems for use in maritime training institutions and programmes and the performance areas of Instructors involved in training and education using simulators
MN 8 of 2011 - “Marine Incident Report” for use by small vessels involved in an incident.
MN 28 of 2012 - Radio Life Saving Equipment and EPIRB’ Batteries
MN 30 of 2012 - Alerting all interested Parties to the publication for public comment, of the Merchant Shipping (Safe manning, training and certification) Regulations 2012 in Government Gazette No 35822
MN 11 of 2013 - South African Ports Cargo Handling Code of Practice
MN 21 of 2013 - Recognition of Sea Service Aboard Training Vessel S.A. Agulhas for Fishing Cadets.
- MN 13 of 1991
- MN 23 of 1992
- MN MN 5 of 1998
- MN 26 of 1998
- MN 29 of 2000
- MN 28 of 2001
- MN 12 of 2002
- MN 23 of 2002
- MN 34 of 2002
- MN 3 of 2003
- MN 7 of 2005
- MN 39 of 2005
- MN 17 of 2005
- MN 15 of 2005
- MN 13 of 2005
- MN 11 of 2005
- MN 22 of 2005
- MN 7 of 2006
- MN 23 of 2006
- MN 12 of 2008
- MN 5 of 2009
- MN 3 of 2009
- MN 28 of 2009
- MN 8 of 2010
- MN 7 of 2010
- MN 5 of 2010
- MN 8 of 2011
- MN 4 of 2011
- MN 26 of 2011
- MN 22 of 2011
- MN 21 of 2011
- MN 2 of 2011
- MN 18 of 2011
- MN 14 of 2011 - SAMSA approved servicing stations for inflatable liferafts
- MN 13 of 2011 Small vessels Policy
- MN 13 of 2011 - SAMSA interpretation of the regulations pertaining to, and internal policy on, small vessel surveys, certification and numbering, and skipper qualification and certification, in ter
- MN 6 of 2011 - The List of Participants in the National Small Vessel Examination Regime and the list of Appointed Small Vessel Examiners.
- MN 5 of 2011
- MN 8 of 2012 - Built-in Buoyancy and Alternative Standards for Survivability of Small Vessels – Minimum Requirements for Compliance with the Merchant Shipping (National Small Vessel Safety) Regulations, 2007 (as
- MN 7 of 2012 - Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) and South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA)
- MN 6 of 2012 - Draft Merchant Shipping Regulations Published For Comments
- MN 32 of 2012 - Short comings in the safety culture on board South African fishing vessels, a comparison of trends 2003 to 2012.
- MN 31 of 2012 - Cautionary notice concerning Diabetes Mellitus
- MN 24 of 2012 - Direct Contact Telephone Number – Cape Town Radio
- MN 23 of 2012 - Watchkeeping certificate requirements for Cadets on accelerated training programs and the difference between a cadet and an assistant watchkeeper.
- MN 22 of 2012 - Findings of a casualty investigation into an accident to a containership due to defect in the electronic systems on board
- MN 21 of 2012 - Lessons learned from a recent sailing vessel casualty
- MN 20 of 2012 - Introduction of new South African Radio Operator Certification
- MN 2 of 2012 - Code of Practice for Marine Fire Service Stations — Approved DOTFAS Stations
- MN 19 of 2012 - Revalidation of GMDSS radio operator Certificates of Competency
- MN 18 of 2012 - SAMSA Approval of Lifejackets and Buoyancy Aids and the Compulsory Standards for Lifejackets used on South African Vessels
- MN 17 of 2012 - HIV and AIDS Awareness in the Maritime Sector
- MN 16 of 2012 - Draft Regulations Relating To Safe Manning, Training and Certification of Seafarers – Notice of Planned Road Shows
- MN 15 of 2012 - Personal Protective Equipment
- MN 12 of 2012 - Accredited training institutions and programs
- MN 10 of 2012 - Reporting of oil spills and shipping casualties threatening pollution
- MN 9 of 2012 - Search and Rescue Radar Transponder (SART) Batteries
- MN 4 of 2012 - The ad-hoc inspections of South African flagged fishing vessels, 2011.
- MN 3 of 2012 - A review of incidents resulting in death in the South African fishing industry 2011
- MN 27 of 2012 - Verification of Training Providers
- MN 14 of 2012 - Discharge of Steel Pipes
- MN 11 of 2012 - Draft Regulations relating to the 2010 Amendments to the STCW Convention
- MN 9 of 2013 - The transitional arrangements with respect to Ordinary Seafarer Deck or Engine Able Seafarer Deck and Able Seafarer Engine
- MN 8 of 2013 - IMSBC CODE
- MN 7 of 2013 - Approved medical practitioners
- MN 6 of 2013 - National Certificates of Competence for skippers trained by the Department of Water Affairs
- MN 5 of 2013 - Survey Standards
- MN 40 of 2013 - Passenger Vessel Stability Criteria – Stability Criteria applicable to South African Certificated Passenger Vessels
- MN 4 of 2013 - Reporting of oil spills and shipping casualties threatening pollution
- MN 39 of 2013 - Small Vessel Construction – Identification of ISOSANS Design Standards which may be used to achieve compliance with the Merchant Shipping (National Small Vessel Safety) Regulations, 2007 (as amend
- MN 38 of 2013 - Accredited training institutions and programs
- MN 36 of 2013 - List of valid Marine Notices
- MN 35 of 2013 - Accredited training institutions and programs
- MN 34 of 2013 Recognition of Foreign Seafarer Certificates of Competency and Proficiency (for revalidation purposes only) in Terms of the STCW Convention
- MN 33 of 2013 - Ships Requiring Immobilization, Laying-Up, Stopping or Anchoring for Repairs Etc. Within South Africa’s Territorial Waters or Internal Waters, Outside Harbours or Fishing Harbours
- MN 32 of 2013 - Training Record Books.
- MN 31 of 2013 - Height of Platform for Personal Survival Techniques Training.
- MN 30 of 2013 - Code of Practice for Marine Fire Service Stations — Approved DOTFAS Stations
- MN 3 of 2013 - Code of Practice for Marine Fire Service Stations — Approved DOTFAS Stations
- MN 29 of 2013 - Tanker Fire Fighting – Cancellation of Special Requirements.
- MN 28 of 2013 - Certificates of Competence Issued to Holders of the Transnet Marine School of Excellence Coxswains Certificates for Vessels Less Than 25 GT, Restricted to Port Operations.
- MN 27 of 2013 - Merchant Shipping Safe Manning, Training and Certification Regulations, 2013
- MN 26 of 2013 - Requirement for Motormen Grades 1 and 2 training courses.
- MN 25 of 2013 - Development of a Safe System of Work for Container Top Work
- MN 24 of 2013 - Merchant Shipping (Radio Installations) Amendment Regulations, 2013. Carriage Requirements
- MN 23 of 2013 - Period of Validity of Written Qualifications
- MN 22 of 2013 - Electronic Navigation Systems (ENS) and ECDIS Training.
- MN 20 of 2013 - South African Maritime Safety Authority National Contact Point for Complaints lodged in terms of the Maritime Labour Convention, 2006.
- MN 2 of 2013 - The ad-hoc inspections of South African flagged fishing vessels, 2012.
- MN 19 of 2013 - Accreditation of seafarer recruitment and placement agencies
- MN 18 of 2013 - Code of Practice for Marine Fire Service Stations — Approved DOTFAS Stations
- MN 17 of 2013 - The transitional arrangements with respect to Ordinary Seafarer DeckEngine Able Seafarer Deck and Able Seafarer Engine
- MN 16 of 2013 - Changes to Form FOP-519; Issue of Additional Qualification.
- MN 15 of 2013 - Transitional arrangements for the Revalidation of Certificates of Competency and the Accreditation of Maritime Training Programs and Institutions following the 2010 Manila Amendments to the STCW C
- MN 14 of 2013 - Small Vessel Construction - Requirements for Windows at the Steering Position
- MN 12 of 2013 - Factory Deck Flooding Of Fishing Vessels
- MN 10 of 2013 - Transitional arrangements for the Revalidation of Certificates of Competency and the Accreditation of Maritime Training Programs and Institutions following the 2010 Manila Amendments to the STCW C
- MN 1 of 2013 - A review of incidents resulting in death in the South African fishing industry 2012
- MN 9 of 2014 - List of Recognized Organizations
- MN 8 of 2014 - SAMSA Policy and Guideline Regarding the Status and Use of Work Boats Carried Aboard Ships
- MN 6 of 2014 - Sail and Motor Yachts of over 25 GT but less than 100 GT used for Charter Purposes
- MN 5 of 2014 - Reporting of oil spills and shipping casualties threatening pollution
- MN 4 of 2014 - Policy Regarding Security Training
- MN 35 of 2013 - Accredited training institutions and programs
- MN 34 of 2014 - Recognition of Existing Seafarers for Electro – Technical Officers (ETO) Certificate of Competency (CoC)
- MN 33 of 2014 - Accredited training institutions and programs
- MN 32 of 2014 - Recognition of Foreign Seafarer Certificates of Competency and Proficiency (for revalidation purposes only) in Terms of the STCW Convention
- MN 31 of 2014 - Theoretical Training for Master, Mate 200GT, 500GT.
- MN 30 of 2014 - List of valid Marine Notices
- MN 29 of 2014 - Policy Regarding Approval and Custody of Stability Information, and Related Matters
- MN 27 of 2014 - Non-compliance with Regulatory requirements- findings of the Western Cape High Court on Insurance Cover
- MN 26 of 2014 - Guarding of Openings and Holds
- MN 25 of 2014 - Medical Evacuations from Vessels (MEDEVAC)
- MN 24 of 2014 - SAMSA Approval of Lifejackets and Buoyancy Aids and the Compulsory
- MN 23 of 2014 - Use of Personal Electronic Devices
- MN 22 of 2014 - Advanced tanker training – clarity on acceptable proof to complying with regulations for issue of endorsements
- MN 21 of 2014 - Canoeing South Africa
- MN 20 of 2014 - MERCHANT SHIPPING (Maritime Security) Regulations, 2004; “Unlawful Interference with Maritime Transport” – STOWAWAYS. SOLAS – CHAPTER XI – 2 Maritime Security.
- MN 2 of 2014 - A review of incidents resulting in death in the South African fishing industry 2013
- MN 18 of 2014 - Approved Medical Practitioners
- MN 17 of 2014 - Code of Practice for Marine Fire Service Stations — Approved DOTFAS Stations
- MN 16 of 2014 - Questions frequently asked by fishers and fishing company training managers.
- MN 15 of 2014 - Accredited training institutions and programs
- MN 14 of 2014 - Reporting of oil spills and shipping casualties threatening pollution
- MN 13 of 2014 - Proper Use of Not Under Command Lights and Shapes
- MN 12 of 2014 - List of Recognized Organizations
- MN 11 of 2014 - SAMSA’s Policy on the interpretation of the phrase “to the satisfaction of the Administration”, found in relevant IMO mandatory instruments.
- MN 10 of 2014 - Passenger Ships – Inspection of Outside of the Ship’s Bottom for the Issue of a Passenger Ship Safety Certificate.
- MN 1 of 2014 - Merchant Shipping (Safe Manning, Training and Certification) and (Eyesight and Medical Examination) Amendment Regulations submitted to the Minister.
- MN 9 of 2015 - General Exemptions on Safe Manning for South African Ships
- MN 8 of 2015 - Compliance with STCW ’78, as amended in 2010
- MN 7 of 2015 - Public verification of Curriculum & Assessment documents for qualifications that have been developed according to the QCTO process.
- MN 6 of 2015 - Cessation of 29 Mhz SOLAS Distress Watch Keeping by Telkom Maritime Services
- MN 5 of 2015 - Procedures to be followed for Bulk Cargo Shipment which are not listed in the IMSBC Code.
- MN 4 of 2015 - Cessation of 29 Mhz SOLAS Distress Watch Keeping by Telkom Maritime Services
- MN 3 of 2015 - Man Overboard Smoke and Light Float
- MN 25 of 2015 Method 2 Verification of the Gross Mass of a Packed Container
- MN 24 of 2015 - NATIONAL SMALL VESSEL SAFETY REGULATIONS NSVSR 2007 (AS AMENDED).
- MN 23 of 2015 - A Guide to the Process of Registering a Ship on the South African Ship Register
- MN 22 of 2015 - Recognition of Foreign Seafarer Certificates of Competency in Terms of the STCW Convention
- MN 21 of 2015 - Establishment of IPSAM
- MN 20 of 2015 - List of valid Marine Notices
- MN 2 of 2015 - The ad-hoc inspections of South African flagged fishing vessels, 2014.
- MN 19 of 2015 - Record of Type approval certificates
- MN 18 of 2015 - Small Vessel Construction – Application of the Merchant Shipping(National Small Vessel Safety) Regulations, 2007 to Personal Water Craft
- MN 17 of 2015 - Passenger Vessel Stability Criteria – Stability Criteria applicable to South African Certificated Passenger Vessels
- MN 16 of 2015 - Method 2 Verification of the Gross Mass of a Packed Container
- MN 15 of 2015 Amendments to OPS 517 – application for the endorsement of a foreign
- MN 14 of 2015 - Guidelines for assessment of application for Certificate of Competency, Proficiency or Qualifications
- MN 13 of 2015 - Code of Practice for Marine Fire Service Stations — Approved DOTFAS
- MN 12 of 2015 - Guidelines on Approving and Assessing Projects from Candidates on Accelerated Training Programmes
- MN 11 of 2015 - Verification of the Gross Mass of a Packed Container
- MN 10 of 2015 - Policy Regarding Approval and Custody of Stability Information, and Related Matters
- MN 1 of 2015 - The review of incidents resulting in death in the South African fishing industry 2014.
- MN 9 of 2016 Hull Surveys for Pleasure Sailing Vessels which fall under the Merchant Shipping
- MN 8 of 2016 Standards for Aids to Navigation in South African waters and Inland Waterways
- MN 6 of 2016 Accreditation of Seafarer Recruitment and Placement Agencies
- MN 40 of 2016 List of Recognized Organizations
- MN 37 of 2016 SAMSA Approval o f Lifejackets and Buoyancy Aids and the Compulsory
- MN 36 of 2016 Annual Safety Surveys for Small Vessels Operating Outside of South African
- MN 35 of 2016 Safe Manning of Fishing Vessels and Persons working on Fishing Vessels
- MN 34 of 2016 SOLAS VI Regulation 2 Amendment-Verification of the Gross Mass of Packed
- MN 33 of 2016 Amendment Act, 2015- Regulated requirements for crew’s agreements.
- MN 32 of 2016 Radio equipment carriage and radio certification requirements for small vessels
- MN 31 of 2016 Method 2-Verification of the Gross Mass of a Packed Container
- MN 30 of 2016 Guidelines on the implementation of SOLAS VI Regulation 2 Amendment
- MN 3 of 2016 Application for Permission to Conduct a Bunker or Fuel Transfer Operation
- MN 28 of 2016 The Merchant Shipping (Maritime Security) Regulations, 2004
- MN 27 of 2016 Lessons Learnt from Recent Casualties
- MN 20 of 2016 Guidelines for assessment of application for Certificate of Competency,
- MN 2 of 2016 The ad-hoc inspections of South African flagged fishing vessels, 2015.
- MN 15 of 2016 SAMSA Deck and Engineer Assessors and Examiners
- MN 11 of 2016 Skipper pleads guilty to Culpable Homicide after unlawfully and negligently
- MN 10 of 2016 Ships Requiring Immobilisation, Lay-Up, Stopping or Anchoring for Repairs, etc.
- MN 9 of 2017 Performance Standards for Marine Radio Equipment required by the Merchant
- MN 7 of 2017 Academic Requirements for Engineering Officers
- MN 6 of 2017 Lessons Learnt from Recent Casualties
- MN 22 of 2017 Lessons learnt from casualties Freeing Ports and Safe Access
- MN 21 of 2017 Small Vessel Survey Fees Charged by SAMSA External Appointed Surveyors
- MN 20 of 2017 Reporting of oil spills and shipping casualties threatening pollution
- MN 18 of 2017 Cyber Security
- MN 17 of 2017 Code of Practice for Marine Fire Service Stations — Approved SAMFAS
- MN 16 of 2017 Issue of New Format Certificates for MM and Fishing and Validity of All
- MN 14 of 2017 Certificates of competence issued to holders of the Naval Coxswains certificates
- MN 13 of 2017 Vessels Requiring a Place of Refuge for Repairs
- MN 12 of 2017 Heeding of Marine Weather Forecasts
- MN 10 of 2017 Guidelines to Crew Agreements Inspections with particular reference to Fishing